Anderson Engineering, Inc. is an engineering and consulting firm that offers a wide variety of design and development services. The team of professional staff is made up of over 190 team members located throughout Missouri, Florida and Arkansas. As an employee-owned company, Anderson prides itself on being the best place to work and the best place to work with. A mid-sized company with a small, family feel that is grounded in history, hard work and service excellence.
Anderson Engineering has an opening for a Construction Inspector with experience in inspections of construction items for conformance to plans, specifications, special provisions and terms of the contract.
● Ability to work effectively in a team environment ● Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication ● Client service oriented ● Self motivated ● Ability to work well with others both internally and externally ● Ability to work with little to no daily supervision ● Strong computer skills and ability to learn various agency software and programs ● Willingness to Travel 75-100% of the time ● Ability to lift 50+ lbs ● Ability to stand for long periods of time ● Attention to detail ● B.S. in Civil Engineering or similar field preferred but not required ● 3+ years bridge construction inspection experience ● 2+ years of MoDOT/KDOT construction inspection experience ● AASHTOware experience preferred
This position offers specific benefits as it relates to the job function; they include the following:
● A company truck to use for business purposes
● Company credit card for fuel and business expenses
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company.
A few of the major benefits offered are:
● Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Long Term Disability
● Life Insurance
● Wellness Program
● Compass Health Pro
Partially Funded by AE:
● 401K Plan
● Short Term Disability
● Family Life Insurance Plans