Anderson Engineering, Inc., is a comprehensive consulting firm offering civil, geotechnical and structural engineering. Our services also include land surveying, geographic information system (GIS) services,construction materials testing, drilling and commercial drone services. The Team of professional staff is made up of approximately 190 team members located in ten offices throughout Missouri, Florida and Arkansas. Anderson Engineering is an employee-owned company that prides themselves on being the best place to work and the best place to work with. A mid-sized company with a small, family feel that is grounded in history, hard work and service excellence. Anderson Engineering has grown immensely in the last five years from three to ten offices, with plans to expand currently in the works. Become a part of the family, and apply today!
● Assisting project managers anddesigners to maximize productivity
● Collaborating with other consultantsthat are part of the project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
● Assisting in the monitoring ofschedules for the projects and proposal deadlines
● Coordinate with clients forsignatures on permit applications and related documents
● Assist with facilitating and growingclient relationships by confidentiality and continuously demonstratingcommitment to clients’ needs
● Reporting updates verbally and inwritten form to project manager and/or client weekly
● Documenting daily all projectrelated activities with detailed descriptions and time spend to support clientinvoicing
● Engineering and Surveying submittalsincluding cover letters, applications, submittal coordination, statepermitting, etc.
● Project research and sitedevelopment coordination
● Attend meetings and prepare requiredmeeting documents and meeting minutes
Applicant must have the ability to work effectively in a team and thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment, be able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently, be well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and customer service oriented. Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills are a necessity. Along with the ability to work independently with little supervision. Qualifications: o High School Diploma o Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in the industry o Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite o General administrative abilities o Ability to perform light lifting up to 25 pounds
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company.
A few of the major benefits offered are:
PartiallyFunded by AE:
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering toprovide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to theirrace, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record,religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law,and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through apositive continuing program.